Thursday, November 24, 2011

TELL ME

He’s crying out in pain from within and I can’t soothe him,
His insides are on fire and I can do nothing but watch him burn,
He’s lost but I cannot hold his hand and show him the way,
He needs somebody, how do I ask him if I could be the one?

What good is my love if I cannot just comfort him?
Hug him a little tighter, that’s the least I can do.
What good is my love if I can’t stay by his side?
Listen to him talk like most friends would.

I love you my dear,
Just tell me what’s wrong,
I might not be able to solve the problem,
But I’ll stand by you all along.

I love you my dear,
Just share with me your plight.
I can’t bear to see you in pain,
And the way with them you put up a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment